What we do
The Office of TAFE Coordination and Delivery (OTCD) is a unit within the Department of Education and Training.
We will be helping TAFEs to plan their delivery of training. We will use robust data to establish clear priorities.
We will also be supporting TAFEs to work as a cohesive network. Together, we will be sharing strengths to provide accessible training across Victoria.
We will ensure TAFEs work together to deliver the right, high-quality courses. In this way, our students will be job-ready, and our employers will get the skilled workers they need, when and where they need them.
We're also introducing clear guidance about expectations for public providers. As a result, TAFEs will be able to better perform their role as vocational education and training leaders and focus on priority training.
The OTCD is part of a revitalised approach to skills and training in Victoria. The OTCD will work with the new Victorian Skills Authority. The Victorian Skills Authority will have oversight of training delivery. It will establish local and state-wide priorities, based on rigorous data and evidence.
- Federation University
- Every day |
- Holmesglen | Melbourne TAFE Courses and Degrees,
- Bendigo Kangan Institute Corporate
- TAFE Courses Melbourne | Melbourne
- South West
- Home - TAFE
- Full-time and part-time Gordon TAFE
- Victoria University Polytechnic | Melbourne
- TAFE Courses and Degrees | William Angliss
- Wodonga TAFE - Build Your Success Through
- Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne |
- Box Hill
- TAFE courses and degrees, Melbourne VIC | Chisholm
Reviewed 16 March 2022