Our fun activity sheets will help your children learn a little more about some beautiful Aussie animals. These ‘Who am I’ quiz and colouring activities will keep little kids, big kids and maybe even parents entertained for a little while too.
Activity 1: Aussie animal who am I?
- I love a lot of ‘alone’ time
- I carry my babies on my back
- I love eating and sleeping
- Sometimes I eat so many gum leaves, I smell like them!
- I have thumbs on my front paws
- I have a pouch that points downwards
Who am I?
Download and print the answer and have some fun colouring in this furry creature.
Activity 2: Aussie animal who am I?
- I am very shy and love to be alone
- I am a mammal, but I lay eggs!
- I can swim underwater for minutes at a time
- I store food in my cheeks
- I am one of Australia’s 2 monotremes – only 5 remain worldwide
Who am I?
Download and print the answer and have some fun colouring in this unique creature.
Reviewed 25 June 2020