Register your committee of management site for assessment and clean up

Volunteer committees of management can opt-in to have Emergency Recovery Victoria coordinate and manage assessment and clean up on the Crown land reserves they manage.

Register your site

Use this form to register for assessment and clean up of a Crown land reserve you manage.

You must be a Voluntary Committeees of Management of Crown land reserves, appointed under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 to register using this form.

If you want to register your house or a business that has been affected by the Victorian floods beginning in October 2022, please use the form on our Register for a structural assessment page.

Only an office bearer of a volunteer Committee of Management is authorised to complete the registration.

You must complete this form for each site you would like to register.

After you register, Emergency Recovery Victoria (ERV) and the Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action (DEECA) will process your registration and arrange a site assessment with you.

About the program

We are working in partnership with DEECA to support voluntary committees of management to clean-up the land reserves they manage.

As many as 300 Crown land reserves have been impacted by the Victorian floods beginning in October 2022. Reserves can include:

  • public halls and,
  • recreation reserves.

These are often in regional areas and provide local values.

This program is part of the State-Coordinated Clean-up Program and is delivered in partnership with DEECA through the Victorian and Australian Government’s $130 million support for flood recovery efforts on public land.