Australian Childcare Alliance Victoria and Community Child Care Association have developed guidance materials to support funded kindergarten in Victoria.
The 2 sets of guidance materials provide practical information about policy and funding supports in place to support access and participation, particularly for children experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage.
Community Child Care Association resources
Community Child Care Association updated existing resources to provide further details for long day care providers, services and educators in supporting children in out-of-home care and in Early Start Kindergarten.
For more information, refer to:
- How Early Start Kindergarten grants work in long day care services
- Children in out-of-home care: Information pack for Victorian long day care services.
Australian Childcare Alliance Victoria resources
The documents are designed to work alongside the Kindergarten Funding Guide.
- Kindergarten funding: Why should I apply?
- Kindergarten funding: How do I apply?
- Kindergarten funding: What happens next?
- Kindergarten funding: Early Start Kindergarten
- Models: Delivering a 3-year-old program in long day care
- Models: Delivering a 4-year-old program in long day care
- Supporting families experiencing vulnerabilities: What services need to know.
Find out more
You can also contact the department by email: email@example.com