iCalendar is a computer file format that you can import into your calendar (computer or mobile device). These files have an extension 'ics'.
To add an iCal file to your Outlook calendar:
- Download on of the files below to your computer.
- Open Outlook and click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs). Click Next
- Browse to find where you saved the iCal file and select it. Click OK.
- In the popup window, choose 'import its items into your calendar'. Click Import.
This file contains dates for the daylight saving periods in 2019-20 and 2020-21.
Daylight saving time
- begins at 2am on the first Sunday in October when clocks are put forward 1 hour
- ends at 2am (3am daylight saving time) on the first Sunday in April when clocks are put back 1 hour
Flag notifications relate to the half-masting of flags or an instruction to fly specific flags.
Shows major holy days and festivals for Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Sikhism. This list is not exhaustive; we've attempted to represent each of the religions' important dates.
Parliamentary sitting dates
Includes the 2019 and 2020 calendar year's entire sitting day schedule for both Houses.
Public holiday dates
Provides public holiday dates for Victoria for 2019 to 2025 .
Note: The 'Friday before the AFL Grand Final' public holiday is subject to AFL schedule. This public holiday will not appear in the iCal file for 2021-2025.
School term dates
Provides school term dates and holidays in Victoria from 2019 to 2025.
Reviewed 05 November 2019