Building on the current interest in social and emotional wellbeing
- Opportunity 1. Continue to raise the profile of AEDC data and the comprehensive monitoring approach. The 2021 AEDC results are an upcoming opportunity to communicate with schools and the important influencers with schools (such as the SEILs).
- Opportunity 2. Align communication to the policy (particularly the response to the Mental Health Royal Commission) and pandemic context to draw attention to the meaning of the results.
Offering schools and communities greater value than their current data
- Opportunity 3. Support schools and communities to track social and emotional wellbeing over the early development life course (birth to early adulthood) through the comprehensive monitoring approach.
- Opportunity 4. Define and communicate the added value of AEDC and comprehensive monitoring data relative to the other data available to schools and communities
- Opportunity 5. Link the data to action by mapping and communicating the connection between the data and available school and community resources.
Embedding activities in schools
- Opportunity 6. Explore the requirements to embed the comprehensive monitoring data directly in schools, particularly through school strategic planning. For example, use by SEILs and incorporation into resources (e.g. Panorama reports) for school strategic