- Lead whole of government economic and social policy delivery and reform.
- Lead the public sector response to significant state and Commonwealth issues, industrial relations, policy challenges and projects.
- Lead whole-of-government approach to coordination of government land decisions.
|Advice contributes to the delivery of government policies and priorities relating to economic and social outcomes, intergovernmental relations, emergency management, and industrial relations.|
- Strengthening inter-agency communication, inter-jurisdictional cooperation, and international engagement to deliver outcomes for Victorians.
- Anticipating and responding to changing environments and scenarios, including emergency responses to pandemics and natural disasters.
- Managing resourcing, including supporting the effective transfer of knowledge and adapting to changing priorities with staffing.