As part of our federated publishing model, departments and agencies are responsible for publishing their own content.
Who's eligible for publishing queue training?
To be eligible, you must:
- be working in a Victorian government digital team responsible for a Single Digital Presence publishing queue
- have completed the editor training
- understand the digital accessibility for publishing Victorian government content.
Get started with publishing queue training
Step 1: Submit a new request or update your existing CMS editor training request
Submit an online request for publishing queue access
You need to attach email proof or a note of endorsement from your Senior Digital Manager.
Step 2: Watch the training video or attend an online training session
You can complete our publishing queue training session by either:
- Watching our on-demand training videos and completing the publishing queue readiness quiz (the videos and quiz will be sent to you once your request has been approved).
- Booking and attending an online training .
Reviewed 06 June 2023