Improve and protect Victorian workplaces as a member of our talented, motivated team.
We offer a stimulating and supportive environment, where you can develop new skills and put your existing abilities to work.
We have no vacancies at this time.
Our employees benefit from:
- structured progression and professional development, including leadership opportunities
- flexible working arrangements to help manage your work and personal commitments
- transparent performance frameworks
- access to an employee assistance program to support emotional, mental and general psychological wellbeing
- access to defence, cultural, training and study leave, in addition to annual leave, long service leave and personal leave.
We promote diversity, inclusion and an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
All roles can be worked flexibly, however, the type of flexible work arrangements available may differ from role to role.
Victorian Public Service
The Wage Inspectorate is part of the Victorian Public Service, which is committed to:
- supporting its workforce to excel in their careers
- assisting employees in the pursuit of opportunities for career progression
- skill development.
As one of Australia's largest employers, there's plenty of room to move around, try new things and do work that matters.
Reviewed 19 May 2021