SDP is about making it easier for citizens to find, understand and use Victorian Government information.
SDP is a project of the Digital Design and Innovation branch at the Department of Premier and Cabinet.
Benefits of SDP
- Get more done for less
- Spend money on innovation instead of duplication
- Increases collaboration across agencies and beyond
- Continuous improvement
- Secure, supported
- Easy to use and administer
- Write once, share everywhere
About SDP products
SDP offers three products that can be used independently, or as a package:
- Bay is the infrastructure and hosting layer.
- Tide is the distribution layer.
- Ripple is the front-end presentation layer.
The SDP product roadmap provides an outline of what we've delivered since July 2017 and what we're planning to deliver and when.
Reviewed 07 December 2018