On this page:
|Title||Community Recovery Handbook - Toolkit 2-2: Further Resources for Community Recovery|
|Owner||Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience|
|Date last updated||2018|
What is this about?
The second of three toolkits that are supporting documents for the implementation of the Australian Disaster Resilience Community Recovery Handbook (AIDR 2018).
This toolkit provides links to a range of community recovery resources across various themes.
These include business continuity planning, community engagement and accountability and financial and non-financial assistance and psychological support.
Who is this resource for?
- Local Government
- Community Service Organisations
- Non Government Organisations
- Community Recovery Committees
Table of contents
- Children and young people
- Useful toolkits and field guides relating to culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- Psychological First Aid and psychosocial support
- Needs assessments
- Business continuity planning
- Community engagement and accountability
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Financial and non-financial assistance
- Australian Government assistance to individuals, families and communities outside of the Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery arrangements
- Financial assistance
- Relief measures provided by Australian Government agencies
- Non-financial assistance provided by Australian Government agencies
Reviewed 08 November 2021