People who are authorised to issue School Community Safety Orders in Victorian schools are required to complete the School Community Safety Order Scheme e-learning module before making an Ongoing School Community Safety Order.
Authorised persons are also strongly encouraged to have completed the training before issuing an immediate order to reduce the risk that the requirements are not fully understood and complied with when issuing these types of orders.
School Community Safety Order Scheme e-learning module:
- introduces authorised persons to essential information to know about the scheme
- details when the two types of orders can be made
- the procedure for making orders
- where to find detailed guidance and information.
This module will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
To access this module:
- Navigate to LearnEd through eduPay if you are an authorised person employed by a government school or the Department of Education.
- If you are an authorised person in the non-government school sector, the department is currently locating an alternative platform to host this eLearn.
- In the interim, authorised persons can review the offline version of the eLearn: SCSO eLearn - digital slides 2024 (non-government schools) (PDF, 30.2MB)
- To receive a certificate of completion, the authorised person must email email@example.com to confirm in writing that they have reviewed this content.
The Victorian Government is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This page may not meet our minimum WCAG AA accessibility standards(opens in a new window).
If you are unable to read any of the content of this page, you can contact the content owners for an accessible version:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org