The is a centre of excellence for data analytics. We are building a network of organisations to solve common problems for Victoria. We partner with public, private and research organisations on data analytics projects.
Partnerships across sectors can unlock new forms of public value. Collaboration can enhance access to data and capability for all partners.
Partnerships can inform better policy, service design, and program delivery. They can also stimulate new economic activity in Victoria.
We are looking for partnership opportunities that:
- Have a clear public benefit
- Help government access new capabilities or data
- Manage all legal, ethical, privacy and human rights concerns
- Have no negative social, environmental or economic impacts
Partner with us
We're seeking potential partners to work with us.
Partnerships to date
Victorian data partnerships will build on our record of collaboration.
We have partnered with:
- Google to tackle climate change, using their Environmental Insights Explorer
- Uber to access traffic congestion models and tools to support infrastructure investment
- Melbourne Business School to host Master of Business Analytics interns
Reviewed 27 August 2019