Museums, historical societies and universities can provide training and resources to help you preserve, restore or catalogue your war heritage collection.
Training and resources
- ) to book a collections training session or workshop or complete an
- has resources for local historical societies and museums.
- has training guides on preserving records, records management and digitisation.
- has information about conserving furniture, photos, costumes and glass.
- has conservation services and advice, preventative care and conservation treatments.
- has guides and training for writing and publishing history, heritage projection, insurance, and disaster planning and recovery.
- has case studies on how to preserve and recognise objects, avenues of honour and memorials.
Cataloguing a collection
Reviewed 09 October 2019