Department of Education and Training
Higher Education and Skills
Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Division Memo
- Registered Learn Local providers
- Statewide providers
- ACFE Board
- ACFE Regional Councils
- Learn Local stakeholders
- ACFE Division staff
From: Jeanette Nagorcka, Executive Director – Adult, Community and Further Education Division
Date: 7 April 2022
Subject: EOI for the development of a short Induction module for Learn Local teachers
Actions and critical dates
- Review the Expression of Interest (EOI) guidelines and form (available below).
- Apply for this initiative by COB Tuesday 3 May 2022 by submitting the form to email@example.com with the title Induction Module and the name of your organisation.
EOI for the development of a short Induction module for Learn Local teachers
The ACFE Board is committed to supporting new teachers in the Learn Local sector and is therefore looking to develop a short initial ‘Welcome to the sector’ module for new and potentially new teachers, to assist them with orientation to the Learn Local sector.
This project will introduce staff to the pre-accredited environment to help them understand the key characteristics of the sector and provide access to the essential tools necessary to make their initial engagement in the Learn Local sector more rewarding.
The expected outcomes are:
- Potential and new staff receive initial support and information to assist them in more easily understanding the pre-accredited sector.
- Through this initial engagement new staff are more knowledgeable of the pre-accredited training environment and can access all the key resources they need.
- The sector is seen as a positive and attractive working environment for potential and new staff.
We envisage that this resource will complement the orientation provided by Learn Local managers and coordinators.
All Learn Local providers interested in applying for this initiative need to submit the below expression of interest by COB Tuesday 3 May 2022.
Please email any questions to Josie Rose, Senior Project Officer, DET at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your regional office.
Reviewed 07 April 2022