Department of Education and Training
Higher Education and Skills
Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Division Memo
- Registered Learn Local providers
- Statewide providers
- ACFE Board
- ACFE Regional Councils
- Learn Local stakeholders
- ACFE Division staff
From: Jeanette Nagorcka, Executive Director – Adult, Community and Further Education Division
Date: 5 April 2022
Subject: Professional development opportunity - Managing your Learning Management System
Actions and critical dates
- Learn Local administrators are encouraged to register for a free one-day in-person workshop on 18 May 2022 at Vet Development Centre to equip you to efficiently manage and get the most out of your Learning Management System, see: Managing your LMS .
Professional development opportunity - Managing your Learning Management System
The VET Development Centre, on behalf of the ACFE Board, is offering a one-day in-person professional development (PD) workshop free to Learn Local administrators to equip them with the skills and knowledge to efficiently manage their work and get the most out of their Learning Management System (LMS).
The one-day in-person PD workshop will be held at the VET Development Centre located at Level 8, 379 Collins Street, Melbourne on Wednesday 18 May 2022 between 9.30am and 3.30pm.
Through participation in the workshop, each participant will have an improved understanding of:
- the role of an LMS administrator
- administration requirements for an LMS
- how to document, track and report on student engagement and assessment
- how to use analytical data and provide reports
- how to incorporate student feedback
- the importance of backups.
This PD is in response to many Learn Local providers having started to make the shift to teacher facilitated online or blended delivery of pre-accredited programs and purchased an LMS to implement this delivery.
To equip your organisation to efficiently manage and get the most out of your LMS, register for the in-person PD workshop, see: Managing your LMS .
Reviewed 05 April 2022