Do you hold or aspire to hold a senior leadership role in your workplace?
The Women of Colour Executive Leadership Program is a culturally safe leadership coaching program designed by Women of Colour to support leaders on their leadership journeys.
The program runs from May to November 2023 and is available to 20 participants.
- be a Woman of Colour including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- be sponsored by their workplace. Workplaces must pay a sponsorship fee of $10,000 per participant
- live in Victoria.
Women of Colour subject-matter experts and leaders will deliver the program.
The Program has five modules that explore:
- the power of allyship
- immunity to change
- cultural and gendered influences
- adaptive leadership.
It also provides:
- small group coaching
- executive mentoring
- support to complete an individual strategic challenge project.
Participants must attend:
- four in-person modules in Melbourne (two days each module)
- one online module.
- Individual work between modules is also expected.
Apply via the Women of Colour website
Applications close on Tuesday, 28 February 2023.
For more information
For more information about the Program, visit Women of Colour Australia's .
The Women of Colour Executive Leadership Program is a joint-partnership program by:
- Women of Colour : a non-profit organisation advocating for a fairer Australia for all Women of Colour
- Women's : a First Nations owned and led organisation amplifying Women of Colour in leadership
- Department of Families, Fairness and .
Reviewed 31 January 2023