Why work for the Conservation Regulator
There are many benefits to joining the Conservation Regulator including:
- structured career progression and professional development opportunities
- a wide range of flexible working arrangements
- equal opportunity and fair employment, with a commitment to diversity.
Explore a compelling future with the Conservation Regulator by browsing open opportunities through the Careers Vic website.
Any open Conservation Regulator roles will be displayed under the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning organisational opportunities – simply search 'Conservation Regulator'.
Explore current opportunities with the Conservation Regulator
Types of roles
There are many career options at the Conservation Regulator, both in the office and out in the field, including:
- forest and wildlife officers
- intelligence and data analysis
- media, communications and engagement
- regulatory strategy and guidance
- capability and training
- business administration and support.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and a supportive workplace culture
The Conservation Regulator is committed to building a workforce that's diverse and inclusive, reflecting the principals of equal opportunity and inclusion for all.
We welcome applicants of any: ability, including people with disability, age, cultural background, gender identity, parental or carer status, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
We are strongly committed to creating a supportive workplace culture for all our staff.
Conservation Regulator team
You can email enquiries about opportunities to email@example.com.
Reviewed 19 August 2022