Keeping and trading wildlife

Apply for private and commercial wildlife licences, import and export permits and learn about licence requirements.

In Victoria all wildlife is protected under the Wildlife Act 1975. To keep wildlife privately or for a business you must have a licence.

You must also have a permit to control wildlife.

Apply for a licence or permit below.