The Rolling Action Plan (RAP) 2017 to 2020 is the next step towards implementing all 227 recommendations of the Royal Commission into Family Violence.
The Rolling Action Plan focuses on the first phase of key initiatives and actions of the 10 Year Plan, including:
- how they contribute to achieving outcomes
- how they will be funded
- the recommendations they deliver on
We’ll invest $1.91 billion in family violence services and reform.
Investment for each program
- Prevention = $50.7 million
- Support and safety hubs = 448.1 million
- Family Safety Victoria: Delivering our reforms = $60 million
- Specialist family violence courts = $130.3 million
- Perpetrator accountability = $76.9 million
- Safe and stable housing = $133.2 million
- Police response (part of the $2 billion community safety package)
- Building our workforce and managing risk = $125.4 million
- Sharing information more effectively = $101.2 millon
A new Rolling Action Plan will be delivered every 3 years.
Summary of the Rolling Action Plan:
Full Rolling Action Plan:
Reviewed 09 October 2019