The Oracle Supplier Portal is a web-based self-service tool that allows you to:
- view and update your company addresses, contact information, and bank details
- add or delete contacts and update their role titles
- update youth employment and social procurement status.
The benefits of using the Oracle Supplier Portal include:
- Giving the supplier full control over the maintenance of up-to-date information about the company, its key staff, contact details, and payment arrangements
- Reducing errors, correspondence, and delays: Ensure your information stays current and correct, preventing missed notifications of procurement opportunities and possible delays in the invoice payment process.
Access the Oracle Supplier Portal
Before you can access the portal:
- Your company must be an established supplier with DTP
- You must be invited to register as a portal user, either by DTP or by your company’s DTP supplier portal administrator.
The minimum hardware requirement is:
- an up-to-date internet browser installed on your computer (Google Chrome is recommended)
- an internet connection (256Kbs or higher).
If you already have a supplier portal account, you can access the Oracle Supplier Portal login page when it becomes available early in 2022. Suppliers can contact their contract manager or the DTP procurement team to update their details until the portal is active.
If you are a new supplier and your contract is for $2000 or more incl GST, when the award of your contract is confirmed, you will be automatically invited to register as a supplier portal user.
If you are being engaged to supply an item of less than $2000 value incl GST, the DTP purchasing officer will generate your invitation manually.
In either case, you will receive a welcome email including your username and a password setting link.
The following information will be required by the DTP purchasing officer in order to generate your supplier portal user invitation:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company ABN
- Contact person’s name, individual email address, phone number