What we’re doing
We’re relocating telecommunication services on Williamson Road.
Where and when we’ll be working
We’ll be working on Williamson Road between Wests Road and the tram corridor from 7am Tuesday 19 September to 6pm Thursday 28 September. All works will occur during construction hours:
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 6pm
- Saturday, 7am to 1pm.
Changes to the way you travel
- Drivers can expect reduced speed limits and temporary closure of the slow (left) lane on Williamson Road.
- Pedestrians can expect temporary closure of the Williamson Road footpath with detours in place. To access Tram Stop 50 on Williamson Road please use the pedestrian crossing at Rosamond Road.
- The Hampstead Road/Williamson Road bus stop (towards Highpoint Shopping Centre) will be closed during these works. Please use the bus stop at 16 Williamson Road.
- You’ll still be able to access to The Gap Restaurant and Bar via Wests Road.
Temporary impacts are shown on the map on the next page. Please allow extra time when catching public transport. Please follow reduced speed limits, detour signage and the direction of traffic controllers for your safety. These works will not impact your telecommunication service.
Get in touch
For more information about the Maidstone tram maintenance and stabling facility please visit our project page.
Text MAIDSTONE to 0428 581 917 for SMS updates.
If you have any questions, please email MaidstoneTMF@transport.vic.gov.au, or call 1800 105 105 anytime. For languages other than English call 9209 0147.
For languages other than English call 9209 0147
- 如果需要翻译服务，请拨 9209 0147。
- Về dịch vụ phiên dịch, xin gọi 9209 0147
To sign up for SMS updates text MAIDSTONE to 0428 581 917